Finger Pulse Oximeter Choicemmed MD300C29
Ideal for monitoring blood oxygen saturation (SpO2) during quarantine and recovery from COVID19.
Batteries and carrying-storage bag included.
The MOBIAK MD300C29 finger oximeter is a non-invasive on-site monitoring device that measures blood oxygen saturation and heart rate, through which we can monitor the body's oxygen supply status and prevent the risk of hypoxia.
It is widely used in home care, hospitals, clinics, health centers, high altitude areas, sports (it is recommended to use it before or after sports), etc.
- AAA batteries included
- Includes a carry/storage bag and neck strap.
- Oxygen Saturation Measurement Range: 70% – 100%
- Heart Rate Measurement Range: 30 – 250 BPM
- Anti-scratch front and OLED screen technology
- 6 measurement modes Brightness, sound and notification settings menu
- Anti-interference, low dissipation (<0.3%)
- Low energy consumption
- Auto switch-off
- 2 year warranty
Regular price €27.50 EURRegular priceUnit price per
€39.90 EURSale price €27.50 EUR
Regular price €24.50 EURRegular priceUnit price per
€29.90 EURSale price €24.50 EUR
Regular price €39.90 EURRegular priceUnit price per
€59.90 EURSale price €39.90 EUR
Regular price €44.90 EURRegular priceUnit price per
€59.90 EURSale price €44.90 EUR