Medi Mediven Thrombexin 18mmHg Anti-embolism Socks
|Ankle circumference (cm)||20-22||23-25||26-28||29-31||32-34|
|Tibia circumference (cm)||30-38||34-44||38-48||44-55||51-66|
The 18mmHg compression anti-embolism stockings from the German company Medi are an ideal choice for the prevention of thrombosis & embolic episodes. Aimed at patients in the preoperative - postoperative phase & lying down for an extended period of time.
Immobility, long sitting position & standing are factors that empede blood circulation, resulting in blood concentration of the lower extremities.
Anticoagulant socks achieve a gradual reduction of the pressure exerted from the ankle to the thigh with a constant compression of 18mmHg, helping the return of venous blood.
- Deep vein thrombosis (DVT) for the treatment of oedema symptoms so as to prevent or manage the manifestations of PTS syndrome
- Used preoperative & postoperative to maintain therapeutic success
- In patients who require mandatory bed rest for an extended period of time
- Aggravated varicose veins during pregnancy
- Activate & stimulate blood circulation
- Prevention of thrombosis & embolic events
- Reduced feeling of heaviness in the legs
- Open toe design useful in monitoring blood circulation & preventing fungal infections
- Reinforced knitting in the heel area made of soft breathable fabric. Allows the skin to breathe, preventing sagging in the heel area.
- Colored knit in the heel area which indicates the correct placement of the sock
- Silicone cuff for a firm fit on the calf
- Hypoallergenic antibacterial fabric. The only sock that prevents the appearance of fungi. Thanks to its unique thread design and manufacture it eliminates the need for the use of chemicals.
- Does not contain latex to prevent allergic reactions
- Unisex - Suitable for men & women
- Visual indication of correct application
- Extensive oedema
- Existence of transplants
- Skin necrosis
Composition: 82% polyamide, 18% elastane, latex-free
Medi compression certification carries selected high-tech products in the field of medicine & sports. The many years of experience & continuous research of the German company Medi, accurately predicts the compression in the body for proven positive results & health promotion.